What Is the 2021 RAM 1500’s Gas Mileage?
If you’re looking for a reliable and fuel-efficient vehicle, the 2021 RAM 1500 could be the perfect one for you. In fact, the 2021 RAM 1500 has one of the most vital fuel efficiencies throughout the model line and has the best-in-class 4×4 fuel economy. So, what is the 2021 RAM 1500’s gas mileage? Keep reading to find out:
RAM 1500 Fuel Economy
There are four powerful and impressible engines available in the 2021 model, and the MPG varies with each configuration:
3.0L EcoDiesel V6 Engine:
- 23 mpg city / 33 mpg highway (2WD)
- 21 mpg city / 29 mpg highway (4WD)
3.6L Pentastar V6 Engine With eTorque:
- 20 mpg city / 26 mpg highway (2WD)
- 19 mpg city / 24 mpg highway (4WD)
5.7L HEMI V8 Engine With eTorque:
- 17 mpg city / 23 mpg highway (2WD)
- 15 mpg city / 22 mpg highway (4WD)
Supercharged 6.2L HEMI V8 Engine:
– 10 mpg city / 14 mpg highway (4WD)
The RAM 1500 offers an excellent range for Gallatin drivers, among the different RAM 1500 trim levels. All drivers need to do is select the configuration and engine that fits their lifestyle and needs, including the best-in-class 4×4 driving range of 624 miles on a full tank.
Check out his video on the Ram 1500 with the 5.7L HEMI V8 engine:
What is the eTorque System?
Not only does the powerful engine give the RAM unrivaled mpg ratings, but so does the eToqrue System. Instead of being equipped with an alternator, the models that are equipped with eTorque use a 48-volt belt-driven motor powered by a battery. Although a hybrid system might seem more suited to hybrid cars, it does results in more towing capacity, payload, and torque.
RAM 1500 Efficiency Systems
There are many systems that contribute to the great fuel economy of the 2021 RAM 1500. Check out some of these features:
- Transmission – A standard TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission adjusts shift points for maximum efficiency and performance.
- Design – The 2021 RAM 1500 features an elevated hood and redesigned roof to lower the drag coefficient.
- Active Air Dam – This class-exclusive air dam reduces when the truck reacher 30 MPH. (Standard in the RAM 1500 Rebel and non-air suspension models).
Experience the RAM 1500 Fuel Economy
If you’re ready to see if the RAM 1500 is for you, visit us at Miracle Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Gallatin, TN! Along with our incredible staff, let our finance department show you how simple owning your dream vehicle can be.
So, is the RAM 1500 the perfect vehicle for you? We hope you enjoyed reading about the 2021 RAM 1500’s gas mileage! If you’re looking for your perfect vehicle, visit us at Miracle Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Gallatin, TN! Here at Miracle Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, our staff members are very knowledgeable about every vehicle and model we have on the lot and what each model contains. Let our staff assist you in finding the perfect vehicle to match your everyday adventure!